Last Updated: July 1, 2020
Information We Collect
“Personal Information” is information that directly or indirectly identifies you or can be used to identify you as an individual.
We obtain your personal information directly and indirectly from your activity on the Service. Most of your personal information will be gathered transparently, directly from you. The information you may be asked to provide may include personally identifiable information such as your name, contact information, employment-related information such as your current employer and job title.
iQmetrix also collects usage information automatically while you are logged in. We collect your login history, metadata regarding your use of iQmetrix products and services and other basic network activity information. In addition, we may connect relevant commercial transactions to your account such as a history of products sold or purchased.
iQmetrix collects information related to your use of our website using cookies, web beacons, and log information.
Web beacons are objects embedded into web pages that allow us to determine whether and for how long users view web pages. We use web beacons for site traffic reporting, unique visitor counts, auditing and reporting, personalization, and other functions.
Log information may include web requests, Internet Protocol address, operating system, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request, and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. iQmetrix uses this information to enhance the functionality of the website and to make your access more convenient, secure, and efficient.
iQmetrix also uses information gathered from logs, cookies, and web beacons to monitor website performance; improve website design, functionality, and security; and assemble web analytics and activity trends. iQmetrix retains such information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
You may stop your browser from accepting cookies or web beacons. The Help portion of your browser should explain how to configure your browser’s cookie handling. Your browser may have add-ons that may help you block web beacons. You may have limited functionality if you block cookies or web beacons set by our website.
Information Obtained by Third Parties
iQmetrix works with third parties such as Google, LuckyOrange, Hubspot and Demandbase who provide advertising and marketing services and integrated partners (listed at https://www.iqmetrix.com/partners) to provide our products and services (collectively as the "Third Party Service Providers"). Some Third Party Service Providers collect and use personal data about your access and use of iQmetrix products and services.
Web Third Party Service Providers
Use of Your Personal Information
- Authentication purposes – to verify your identity and to protect our rights, your rights and the rights of other users.
- Providing the Service – to provide our products and services to you or your Organization.
- Security – to detect and prevent fraud and abuse and to provision technical notices, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Improving the Service – to research and analyze usage of the Service for the development of new services, products or contests, to improve the Services offered and to solicit feedback.
Information includes data we collect through the Service, even if you have not signed up for an account.
We may use the Information to create aggregated, anonymized general information (“Blind Data”) to monitor and improve our services, create usage statistics, or for any other lawful business purpose. Blind Data does not and cannot be used to identify you as an individual. You hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicenseable, royalty-free license to use Information we collect from you to generate Blind Data. If we collect or generate Blind Data, it will be owned by us and we may use it for any lawful business purpose without further consideration.
Sharing Your Personal Information with Third Parties
iQmetrix shares your personal information with third parties only to the extent necessary to offer its products and services. These third parties are subject to administrative and technical safeguards to ensure the security of your personal information. iQmetrix will also disclose your personal information when it is required by law or with your permission.
iQmetrix may also share anonymized and aggregated data with third parties. This data will not contain any personally identifiable information.
Your Rights and Choices
Contact. To exercise any of your rights outlined in this section, or to learn more about our privacy practices, please contact us by email at support@iQmetrix.com.
Making a Request. You may make a request personally, to the Operator, or through an authorized agent. We may ask for supporting information (such as details of a recent transaction) to verify your identity before fulfilling a request. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to all verifiable request within 45 days of its receipt, and will inform you in writing if we require more time.
Access and Deletion. You may request access to and deletion of Information about yourself and your Organization by contacting us directly.
Correction. You may update or correct Information about yourself or your Organization by contacting us directly.
Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising the rights outlined in this section, and your use of the Service will be limited and altered only to the extent permitted by law or as a direct and foreseeable consequence of the exercise of your rights.
Exceptions. We may retain archived copies of information about you and your transactions for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law.
- We may also provide Information to our agents, technology vendors and other service providers on a “need-to-know” basis for the purpose of providing the Service and operating our business. For example, business analytics platforms, marketing vendors, fraud detection and prevention firms and other vendors that help us improve our products and services and protect against fraud or misuse of our services. These service providers are required to keep the Information confidential, and may not use it for any purpose other than to perform services for us or as otherwise required by law.
- We may submit any Information we have regarding an alleged violation of law involving the Service to law enforcement, or to other governmental or regulatory entities (including pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process; or upon reasonable belief that a violation of applicable law has occurred). We may also submit such Information as is required to establish our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We may share your Information with an affiliate or assign and transfer the Information to a third-party successor-in-interest in connection with, or in negotiation of: a merger, acquisition, sale of substantially all our assets or stock, or similar change-in-control transaction; a financing event; or a bankruptcy or dissolution proceeding.
Notice to California Residents
How We Collect and Use Personal Information. In accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), this section describes the personal information (as defined by the CCPA) we collected about California residents in the last 12 months, the sources of that information, our business or commercial purposes for collecting the information, and the third parties with whom we shared that information. Please refer to the corresponding sections of this policy above for details on the following:
- Information We Collect: This section describes the categories of personal information we collected and the categories of sources from which the information was collected.
- Use of Information: This section describes the business or commercial purposes for which we collected the information.
- Information Sharing: This section lists the categories of third parties with whom we shared personal information.
Your Rights and How to Exercise Them. Under the CCPA, California residents have certain rights with regard to their personal information. Those rights may only apply in certain circumstances and may be subject to limitations or exceptions. A summary of those rights is provided below as well as information on how to exercise your rights. Please note that we will require certain identifying information about you as necessary for us to verify your request in accordance with applicable law.
- Right to Know: You may request us to disclose the categories of personal information we collected about you, the purposes for which we collected, sold or disclosed that information, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed the information in the last 12 months. To exercise this right, please email your request to support@iQmetrix.com and include “Disclosure Request” in the subject line of your message.
- Right to Access: You have the right to request access to the personal information specific to you individually, that we collected, used, disclosed and/or sold about you in the last 12 months. To exercise this right, please email your request to support@iQmetrix.com and include “Access Request” in the subject line of your message.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request us to delete the personal information we have collected or maintain about you. Please note that certain exceptions may apply to your right to delete information, such as when we must retain personal information as required or permitted by law and we will also maintain a record of your deletion request. We will notify you if any such exceptions apply to your request. To exercise this right, please contact us [insert method] or email us at support@iQmetrix.com and include “Deletion Request” in the subject line of your message.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising the rights outlined in this section, and your use of the Service will be limited and altered only to the extent permitted by law or as a direct and foreseeable consequence of the exercise of your rights. We may also offer certain financial incentives, charge reasonable fees related to your requests, or deny your right to know, right to access or right to deletion in accordance with applicable law.
You can exercise these rights yourself or you can designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. If you would like an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf, please send us an email at support@iQmetrix.com for instructions and details on proof and information required for use of an authorized agent.
How We Disclose Information. We disclosed personal information to third parties for business purposes during the last 12 months. For more information on the categories of information we disclosed and to whom it was disclosed, see the Information Sharing section above. We do not sell your personal information or the personal information of minors under age 16.
The Service and website do not currently respond to browser based “Do-Not-Track” signals. For information on how to enable this setting, if available your device, please refer to https://allaboutdnt.com.
We use commercially reasonable efforts designed to protect Information via maintenance of standard physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. Despite our actions and precautions, no Internet data transmissions are completely secure, and they are subject to theft, fraud, destruction, alteration, disclosure, unauthorized access and other misuse.
The security of your Account and Personal Information depends on you performing your responsibility to control access to your devices and applications, including maintaining physical possession of your device, and keeping your passwords and PINs confidential and not sharing them with anyone. It is also your responsibility to alert us if you believe the security of information in any part of the Service has been compromised.
You agree that there is risk involved in your transmission of Information to us, some of which is unavoidable and may be (a) incurred via occurrences out of our control, or (b) inherent in all like Internet transmissions. To the greatest extent permissible under applicable law, we are not responsible for the security or privacy of any Information you choose to submit to us.
Third-Party Websites and Technologies
Retention and Disposal of Personal Information
We retain Information to provide, maintain, and augment the Service, and to comply with legal requirements and standard business practices. We retain Information for as long as (a) we have a business need, or (b) applicable laws, regulations, or government orders require. When we dispose of Information, we use reasonable procedures to erase or render it unreadable (for example, shredding documents and wiping electronic media). We may retain Blind Data for so long as it is relevant to our business model, in our discretion.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have inadvertently done so, we will take commercially reasonable steps to delete that Personal Information.
Ready Software and its affiliated companies are located in Canada and the United States. The Service is not targeted at individuals outside Canada and the United States. If you are visiting the website or using the Service from outside Canada and the United States, please note that information collected through the Service will be stored and processed in Canada or the United States or any other country (“Transfer Country”) in which we, or our affiliates, subsidiaries, agents or service providers, maintain facilities, where the data protection laws may differ from those in the country where you are located. By using the Service, you consent to any such foreign transmission, including an express consent to your Personal Information being transferred, to, stored, in and accessed from a Transfer Country that differs from the country where you reside and/or utilize the Service.