Date: Feb. 7, 2014
Published on: Dx3canada.com
Addressing shop floor and inventory optimization, augmented reality, interactive shopping units, endless aisles, simplified payments, real time analytics and more this shopping experience will treat you as a shopper and enable you to see how these technologies are transforming shopping and even shopper expectation.
The Retail Collective is a first-of-its-kind collaboration between some of the best retail technology companies in the world, designed to demonstrate that the future of retail is NOW!
Simply put, The Retail Collective is an interactive and tech-driven shopping experience, seven tech companies will work together to integrate a shopping experience for you. Come and see how technology is changing the face of retail physically and virtually.
Presented by MasterCard and curated by Doug Stephens, President and Founder of Retail Prophet, the Retail Collective includes:
- Virtual fitting rooms by Fitting Reality (AR Door)
- Automated retail store technology from Hointer
- Virtual shelving and store fronts by iQmetrix
- PayPass & MasterPass integration from MasterCard
- Real time marketing optimization platform Nomi
- Interactive displays by Perch
- Store designed by ProXevent
- Store analytics from RetailNext