The 2018 iQmetrix Meetup was one for the books! From the educational sessions and knowledgeable speakers to the energetic attendees and awesome after-hours parties and receptions, event-goers walked away feeling reinvigorated, inspired, and ready to take action with their businesses.
In case you missed it, or want to remember what the 2018 event had to offer, check out this blog post.
But reminiscing over past events isn’t what I’m really here for. Instead, I want to share why I’m so excited about this year’s event and why Meetup 2019 will blow last year out of the water! Building on fan-favorites from previous events and tailoring our agenda to what will benefit retailers most, we cannot wait for you to experience Meetup 2019 in all its glory.
In less than one month’s time, I’ll be joining an elite group of retail professionals and industry leaders in Denver, CO for Meetup. I’m beyond excited (to say the least) and with good reason! So you’re prepared for the fun, knowledge, and energy here’s a little peek at what’s in store when you join in on the action from September 3rd – 5th.
Shiny and New Destination Resort
Located on the edge of the Front Range, the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center is an amazing new venue that just opened in 2018. Showcasing Colorado’s rustic, alpine charm, this one-of-a-kind destination is unique, welcoming, and offers all the five-star amenities you’ll need. Giving our typical location, The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, a run for its money, this new Meetup venue is the perfect setting to connect with retail peers, learn new tricks of your trade, and have a lot of fun.
Next-Level Keynotes and Breakout Speakers
Without surprise, our talented and knowledgeable team of iQmetrix presenters are hard at work to bring you the best of the best when it comes to the sessions at this year’s Meetup. New for 2019, we’ll be sharing the stage with a wide variety of noteworthy speakers, including:
- Leading Retailers: Joining us to share their real-life success stories, hear straight from the mouths of your retail peers. Learn what’s working and what isn’t as they walk the path toward success.
- Amazing Thought Leaders: Experts in their trade, these speakers will provide insights and actionable takeaways for your business. This line up of presenters includes Forrester Analyst, Brendan Witcher; Consumer Behavioural Specialist, Chuck Palmer; Jason Dubroy from TracyLocke Canada; Loyalty Expert from Otter Products, Brian Beller; and Founder of In Your Lane, George Rogers—to name a few.
- Remarkable Keynotes: Both entrepreneurs, Molly Bloom—author of the memoir Molly’s Game and Robert Herjavec—leading shark on ABC’s Shark Tank, will be headlining the event. Their stories are the kind that need to be heard in person to be believed and Meetup is your chance!
All-New Meetup Market
A retail experience pop-up takes our usual product showcase to a whole new level. With various ‘stores’ to shop within the Meetup Market, you’ll be able to spend your Meetup Money to get goods, donate to a charitable cause, and experience retail solutions in action.
Jam-Packed Vendor Showcase
Back by popular demand, the Vendor Showcase at Meetup 2019 is busting at the seams! Including the best partners in your industry, this is your one chance to evaluate leading vendors all in one place. Your opportunity to talk shop with no-obligation conversations is here. You’ll see how you can up your retail ante by choosing the most beneficial partners for your business.
Educational Sessions & Targeted Discussions
With an agenda focused on how you can create great experiences in each area of your business, you’ll find breakouts, roundtables, and client-focused sessions all centered around three main tracks:
- Customer Experience: A positive in-store experience is pivotal to creating loyal repeat shoppers. This track will give you expertise in design concepts, advice on creating unparalleled customer service, and the best practices tried and tested by retail success stories.
- Employee Experience: Your staff are the backbone of what makes your business a huge success. Ensure they’re always engaged and ready to sell with need-to-know tips and tricks. You’ll learn how to influence confident and energetic behavior, no matter the in-store situation.
- Operational Experience: Whether you’re looking to perfect inventory and fulfillment or you want to harness the power of accurate, timely, and effective reporting, this track will have you covered. Not only that, but you’ll also learn how to prepare for and enact change so that your store thrives, right out of the gate.
There is far too much going on for just one person so bring your team to take in all the sessions, discussions, and expert insights Meetup has to offer.
Networking & Entertainment
You may come to Meetup for the educational sessions but anyone who has been to this event knows, it wouldn’t be a true iQmetrix get-together without a little (or a lot) of fun—this year will be no exception. 2019 marks 20 years of iQmetrix striving to create great experiences and we’re ready to celebrate with everyone who has helped us achieve this milestone. With a Rocky Mountain Casino, “Throwback to ’99” themed party, golf tournament, and pool party, Meetup is sure to have something for everyone.
But time is running out to secure your spot. Join me in Denver alongside my fellow iQmetrix team members, excited top-tier vendors, and retailers who are passionate about their customer experience and the success of their businesses.