iQmetrix USA Survey Sweepstakes
No purchase required to enter this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes begins on Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 3 a.m. Pacific Time and ends on Friday, April 28, 2023 at 11.59 p.m. Pacific Time. There are a total of five (5) prizes available in the United States to be won as follows: five (5) Visa gift cards each with a retail value of one-hundred US dollars (USD $100). Open to legal residents of the United States who are of the age of majority in their state of residence at time of entry. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received before Sweepstakes close. Full rules and entry details are below.
Official Sweepstakes Rules
(the “Sweepstakes Rules”)
1. Sponsor. The iQmetrix Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) are sponsored by iQmetrix USA Inc., 1010 Dale St N St Paul, MN 55117 – 5603 (the “Sponsor”).
2. Eligibility. These Sweepstakes are open to legal residents of the United States, who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry, with the exception of employees of the Sponsor, its parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, departments or agencies, franchisees, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, Sweepstakes administrators, and any other parties engaged in the development, production or distribution of Sweepstakes materials, and those living in the same household. By participating in these Sweepstakes, entrants acknowledge compliance with, and agree to be bound by, the Sweepstakes Rules. Entrants who do not comply with any of the Sweepstakes Rules are subject to disqualification by the Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
3. Sweepstakes Dates and Times. The Sweepstakes begin Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 3 a.m. Pacific Time and ends on Friday, April 28, 2023 at 11.59 p.m. Pacific Time (the “Sweepstakes End Date”) after which time the Sweepstakes will be closed and no further entries will be accepted.
4. How to Enter. You can enter the Sweepstakes by completing an online survey or submitting your survey via regular mail.
To enter by completing the online survey, go to the survey in the Survey Monkey platform, follow the directions to complete the survey, and opt to be included in the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor will make reasonable efforts to make the website available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week during the Sweepstakes period.
You must complete the entire survey to receive an entry into the Sweepstakes. The answers to survey questions will have no effect on the ability to participate or win in the Sweepstakes. Web entries for the Sweepstakes must be received by 11:59 pm Pacific Time on the Sweepstakes End Date. Any other attempts for entry via the web are void.
For this Sweepstakes receipt of an Internet entry occurs when Sponsor’s server records the entry information. All entries must be complete and are subject to verification by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Limit 1 entry per person.
To enter via regular mail, hand print your name, complete address including postal code, and email address, and send to iQmetrix Draw (Marketing), 1777 South Harrison Street, #906, Denver, CO 80210. Mail in entries must be postmarked by the Sweepstakes End Date. Mail-in entries must be received by 11:59 pm Pacific Time on the 10th day following the Sweepstakes End Date. No copies, facsimiles or mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, postage-due, misdirected, or stolen mail or entries.
Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed or otherwise illicit means to enter the Sweepstakes, or any other methods not authorized by the Sweepstakes Rules, for example, but not limited to, creating multiple accounts, identities, or registrations, all in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating and/or winning a prize. Entries that contain false or incomplete information are void. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, contain false information, are damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of the Sweepstakes Rules are void. Entrants grant Sponsor a nonexclusive licence to use all entries for any purpose. No correspondence will be entered into except with Selected Entrants. Proof of transmission (for example, screenshots or captures) does not constitute proof of entry or receipt of an entry.
5. Sweepstakes Prizes. There are five (5) prizes available to be won as follows: each prize consists of one (1) one-hundred US dollars (USD $100) Visa Gift Card, for a total of five (5) winners and a total value of USD$500. All expenses related to the awarding and use of the prizes including surcharges, fees, and taxes (federal, state and local), are the sole responsibility of each winner.
All winner assumes any and all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by entering, participating in the Sweepstakes or the use or redemption of a prize. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and have no cash value. Prizes or any portion of a prize cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions or special offers. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize is unavailable at the time of award.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received before the Sweepstakes End Date.
7. Winner Selection and Confirmation. On May 4, 2023, at 12 p.m. Pacific Time (“Draw Date”) the Sponsor, or an employee, agent or other representative of the Sponsor, will conduct a random draw from all eligible entries received before the Sweepstakes End Date and select the potential winners (the “Selected Entrants”). Selected Entrants must respond to the prize notification email within three (3) days of transmission. Selected Entrants will be deemed winners if they meet all of the eligibility criteria set out in the Sweepstakes Rules. If a Selected Entrant does not meet the eligibility criteria, they will be disqualified and will not receive a prize and another entrant will be selected by way of a random draw from the remaining eligible entries. Before being declared a winner, Selected Entrants will be required to: (i) sign and return the Sponsor’s Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release form (the “Winner Release”); and (ii) comply with all other Sweepstakes Rules, all in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Selected Entrants will be notified within three (3) business days of the Sweepstakes draw and will be contacted via the method provided at the time of entry into the Sweepstakes. Up to three attempts will be made to contact Selected Entrants within ten (10) business days following the draw. A Selected Entrant that does not or cannot accept a prize may be forfeited and a new Selected Entrant selected by random draw, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. A signed copy of the Sponsor’s Winner Release must be received by the Sponsor no later than May 19, 2023. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a Selected Entrant to receive notification or for the Sponsor to receive a Selected Entrant’s response.
Disputes regarding identity of entrant: If the identity of a Selected Entrant is disputed, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the individual assigned to the email address entered at the time of entry (Authorized Account Holder). Each Selected Entrant may be required to provide proof that they are the Authorized Account Holder associated with a selected entry.
8. Release and Indemnification. All winners must sign the Sponsor’s Winner Release to: (i) confirm compliance with all Sweepstakes Rules; (ii) agree to accept prizes as awarded; (iii) release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor, its departments and agencies, parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising and promotional agencies, counsel, marketing partners, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, successors, sponsors, partners, licensees, subsidiaries, agents, artists, advisors, assignees, and all others associated with the administration, development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all manner of action, cause of action, claim or demand, loss or injury, use or misuse of a prize or any travel related thereto, and the use of entries by the Sponsor, suit, debt, covenant, contract, including legal fees and expenses, whatsoever, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and fundamental breach, failure of any third-party contractor or supplier used in connection with any aspect of the Sweepstakes to perform or deliver any goods or services, any act of God or any other event beyond the Released Parties’ control, any dissatisfaction of any kind by a winner with any aspect of the Sweepstakes or any prize, liability for physical injury, death, or property damage which the entrants, guests, their heirs, successors or assigns have, might have or could have suffered, by reason of or arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by the entrant of prizes as awarded; and (iv) indemnify the Released Parties against any loss, damage or expense, including legal fees, that any of the Released Parties may suffer or incur as a result of any non-compliance by entrants with any of the Sweepstakes Rules or participation in the Sweepstakes and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by an entrant of a prize, and the use of entries by the Sponsor.
The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) incorrect or inaccurate entry information that may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes or be awarded a prize, including but not limited to human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed entries for any reason, mail failures, omission, or any combination thereof, and entries that fail to fully comply with the Sweepstakes Rules; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) lost, incomplete, delayed, mutilated or misdirected entries or Winner Releases; (iv) injury or damage to entrants’ computers or to any other individual’s computer related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material regarding the Sweepstakes or accepting a prize; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including any related travel and the use of entries by Sponsor; (vi) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third-party computer hackers or otherwise; or (vii) late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner.
9. Other Conditions. The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend the Sweepstakes at any time and in any way, without prior notice to entrants. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes and conduct a random draw from all previously received eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes End Date.
10. Publicity and Entrant Information. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants consent to the use of their name, address, email address, postal code, telephone number, social media handle(s), comments and image, whether on videotape, photograph or any other means, for the administration of the Sweepstakes carried out by the Sponsor, without further notice or compensation.
11. Law. The Sweepstakes are void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable US federal, state, and local laws. The Sweepstakes shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the state of Delaware, including all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Sweepstakes Rules, rights and obligations between entrants and the Sponsor, and procedural provisions, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any dispute shall be adjudicated by the courts sitting in Dover, Delaware.
12. Rule Amendments. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or modify the Sweepstakes Rules, or modify, cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes, without prior notice for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation in the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupts, or threatens to corrupt, the security or proper administration of the Sweepstakes.
14. Intellectual Property. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, images, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any of the Sponsor’s intellectual property without the express written consent of the Sponsor is strictly prohibited.
© iQmetrix USA Inc. 2023. All Rights Reserved.