PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THEM, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE RQ. BY PROCEEDING WITH YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF RQ, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS BELOW AND CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF CERTAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION WHICH MAY INCLUDE BIOMETRIC INFORMATION.
YOU ARE ONLY AUTHORIZED TO USE RQ IF YOU HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY WHERE YOU ACCESS RQ AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND THE TERMS.
Last Updated: September 29, 2020
- the End User License Agreement www.iqmetrix.com/terms; and
in effect at the time of your use (collectively referred to as the “Terms”).
Access to RQ
You acknowledge that your access to and use of the RQ application (“RQ”) will be governed by a Master Services or Subscription Agreement (“MSA”) entered between a subscriber (“Subscriber”) and iQmetrix. You represent and warrant that you are an Agent (as defined in the MSA) of Subscriber, and you agree to abide by the terms set out in the MSA.
You represent and warrant that you have permission, express or implied, from both iQmetrix and Subscriber to access and use RQ. You may use RQ solely in compliance with the MSA and the Terms, and solely for the purposes of conducting Subscriber’s business and interacting with consumers of Subscriber’s business (“Consumer”). RQ may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability.
Posting User Content
You may collect data from Consumers (“Consumer Data”) and enter such data into RQ. You acknowledge that by entering Consumer Data into RQ, you are disclosing that information to iQmetrix which may include confidential, personal, financial and other information belonging to Consumer. As a service provider, iQmetrix will not obtain consent from Consumer and will receive and process Consumer Data pursuant to the terms of the MSA. You represent and warrant that you have obtained proper consent, express or implied, from Consumer to collect and disclose Consumer Data.
You may collect information pertaining to Subscriber’s business or your own information (“User Data”) and enter such data into RQ. You represent and warrant that you have the authority to enter User Data into RQ and to disclose User Data to iQmetrix.
Consumer Data and User Data are considered User Content under the End User License Agreement. When Posting User Content, you represent and warrant that you will abide by the prohibitions set out in the User Content section of the End User License Agreement.
We further highlight obligations set out in the MSA to:
- access and use RQ in conjunction with a valid and current service;
- access and use RQ in compliance with applicable statutes, laws, ordinances and regulations;
- prevent unauthorized access to any third party; and
- never enter personally identifying or financial information of individuals into custom or free-form fields.
Your Personal Information
“Personal Information” is information that directly or indirectly identifies you or can be used to identify you as an individual.
Information We Collect
The following are categories of Personal Information we may collect about you and how we collect it:
- Identifiers including protected classification characteristics. During registration or login, you or Subscriber may be required to enter information such as name, phone number, email address, passwords, etc., to use and access RQ.
- Professional or employment-related information. During registration or login, you or Subscriber may have provided information related to your professional or employment status such as job-title, employer name, etc.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information. While accessing or using RQ, iQmetrix collects activity information such as access times, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and browser used.
We collect the Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Voluntary interaction. While interacting with RQ, you may be asked directly to provide personal information. For example, you may enter your name and address when registering for an account.
- Indirectly through your interaction. RQ may indirectly and automatically collect information associated to your account. For example, RQ may create access logs when you login to your account.
- Third parties. Third parties such as a payment processor may indirectly provide additional information related to a transaction.
Use of Information
We collect and process Personal Information through RQ for the following purposes:
- Authentication purposes. To verify your identity and to protect our rights, your rights and the rights of other users.
- Providing the Service. To perform functions to interact with end-users, process transactions, provide receipts, or otherwise provide the Service.
- Security. To detect and prevent fraud and abuse and to provide security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Improving the Service. To research and analyze usage of RQ for the development of future products and to improve RQ.
We provide Personal Information to our agents, technology vendors and other service providers on a “need-to-know” basis for the purpose of providing RQ and operating our business. For example, business analytics platforms, marketing vendors, fraud detection and prevention firms and other vendors that help us improve our products and services and protect against fraud or misuse. These service providers are required to keep your Personal Information confidential, and may not use it for any purpose other than to perform services for us or as otherwise required by law.
Notice to California Residents
In accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), your Personal Information is disclosed to third parties in the following manners:
- How We Disclose Information. We disclosed Personal Information to third parties for business purposes during the last 12 months. For more information on the categories of information we disclosed and to whom it was disclosed, see the Information Sharing section above. We do not sell your Personal Information or the Personal Information of minors under age 16.
- Third-Party Marketing Disclosure. Under California Civil Code § 1798.83, California residents with whom we have a business relationship can request information about the types of Personal Information, if any, we shared with third parties for the direct marketing purposes of the third parties and the identities of the third parties with whom we shared such information in the last 12 months. We do not share your Personal Information with third parties in this manner and have not done so in the last 12 months. You may request more information by contacting us at support@iQmetrix.com.
Authentication Purposes Only
If the workstation you use to access or use RQ includes a fingerprint scanner, you may be asked to login with your fingerprint. We encrypt the data derived from your fingerprint (“Fingerprint Data”) before storing it in our database. Your Fingerprint Data will be used for the sole purpose of securing your RQ Account and authenticating your identity.
Disclosure and Storage of Biometric Information
Your Fingerprint Data will never be sold, traded or disclosed for profit. Fingerprint Data is stored under encryption and cannot be used to recover your original fingerprint in any way.
The Fingerprint Data stored in our database is routinely deleted. Your specific Fingerprint Data will be deleted following a 3 year period of inactivity after your last login to your RQ Account.