iQmetrix is the only provider of Interconnected Commerce solutions built to power telecom retail — a complete set of technologies that are modular, flexible, wireless-specific, and seamlessly connect disparate systems.
Telecom is highly interconnected
Whether your business is a carrier, a wireless retailer, or a device manufacturer, the entire sector is inextricably interlinked. Our suite of software solutions, along with our ecosystem of integrated partners, offer a holistic, end-to-end, yet flexible tech stack that connects every disparate system and solves the sector’s unique pain points.
An overarching perspective
iQmetrix has been creating uplifting experiences for our clients and, ultimately, their customers for more than 20 years. Our deep-rooted expertise and long-standing, sector-wide relationships give us the benefit of an overarching perspective on best practices and innovation. That’s why the leading brands in telecom trust us to be their technology partner.
iQmetrix’s Interconnected Commerce takes companies from multiple legacy systems, a one-to-one integration approach, and disconnected customer experiences to flexible, modular commerce solutions that are already interconnected, allowing for a one-to-many and many-to-many integration approach. The result is a streamlined tech stack, ultimately enabling brands to create a great customer experience.
- The need to connect disparate systems across carriers, indirect retailers, OEMs, and vendors.
- Traditional systems fall short in the face of complex inventory systems, unique carrier–dealer relationships, and nuanced payment channels.
- Legacy systems can’t keep up with evolving consumer behaviors, are costly to maintain, and require a one-to-one integration approach. The result is a complicated, messy tech stack, in which every new challenge brings another IT project.
- New entrants are creating increased competition in the sector.
- Brands cannot control the customer experience across multiple retail touchpoints, resulting in a disjointed journey.
- Phone activations are a long, tedious process in-store, and are all but non-existent online.
- Retail agents are trapped in a swivel-chair nightmare of clunky systems, eroding their confidence in navigating multiple tools and preventing them from offering a great customer experience.
- Taking brands from legacy systems and one-to-one integrations to a flexible, modular solution with all constituent parts linked. This provides a one-to-many and many-to many integration approach, streamlining the technology stack.
- Channel management solutions for brands that provide direct connection to indirect retail channels. This creates visibility across their entire ecosystem and ensures consistency for the end customer.
- Multi-channel and omnichannel solutions that transform a broken customer transaction into a seamless one, as the customer moves across physical, digital, and hybrid channels.
- Continuous innovation of solutions to keep companies ahead of the relentlessly changing industry.
- Quick and seamless device activation experiences in single carrier and multi-carrier retail environments. Carriers can build once and deploy to all retail channels—including online.
Create truly uplifting customer experiences, powered by a streamlined, flexible, integrated suite of retail management solutions built specifically for telecom.
Go beyond merely processing sales to slashing transaction times and revolutionizing the in-store experience for both reps and customers. This suite of solutions includes mobile POS, payment processing, bill payments, and a digital endless aisle of products.
Streamline the activation process to deliver fast, intuitive, and stress-free experiences, both in-store and online. This includes multi-carrier activations, single-carrier activations, and activation journey creation.
Take full control over your inventory to ensure you have the right product in the right place at the right time, with visibility at every level. This includes inventory and supply chain management, warehouse management, multi-channel management, and dropship.
Empower your business to boost profits through increased operational efficiency. This includes customer and workforce management, reconciliation, finance, accounting, insights, and analytics to power your business.
Meet consumer expectations of convenience and personalization by enabling a seamless journey across all channels. This includes buy/reserve online, pick-up in-store (BOPIS/ROPIS), local inventory availability, brand management, and in-store queue management.
Facilitate effective communication and seamless collaboration between current, future, internal, and external systems. This includes system integrations, data integrations, and connection of an entire ecosystem of integrated vendors.
The iQmetrix Story
Telecom is in our DNA. For more than 20 years, we have been creating uplifting experiences for telecom retailers with an award-winning suite of integrated solutions that empower businesses to take their operations to the next level.
That’s why we work with the leading brands in the business, and are able to offer them the unique perspective of our deep-rooted experience.
Here’s how we got here.
See for yourself how iQmetrix’s suite of retail solutions can work for you