PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THEM, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE ONLINE RESERVATION STOREFRONT. BY PROCEEDING WITH YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF ONLINE RESERVATION STOREFRONT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS BELOW AND CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF CERTAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION.
YOU ARE ONLY AUTHORIZED TO USE ONLINE RESERVATION STOREFRONT IF YOU HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY WHERE YOU ACCESS ONLINE RESERVATION STOREFRONT AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND THE TERMS.
Last Updated: May 4, 2022
- the End User License Agreement www.iqmetrix.com/legal/general/eula; and
in effect at the time of your use (collectively referred to as the “Terms”).
1. Posting User Content
1.1. User Data
You may enter your own information (“User Data”) into Online Reservation Storefront. You represent and warrant that you have the authority to enter User Data into Online Reservation Storefront and to disclose User Data to iQmetrix.
User Data is considered User Content under the End User License Agreement. When Posting User Content, you represent and warrant that you will abide by the prohibitions set out in the User Content section of the End User License Agreement.
2. Your Personal Information
“Personal Information” is information that directly or indirectly identifies you or can be used to identify you as an individual.
2.1. Information We Collect
The following are categories of Personal Information we may collect about you and how we collect it:
- Identifiers including protected classification characteristics. During access, you may be required to enter information such as name, phone number, and email address, to use and access Online Reservation Storefront.
- Commercial information. While accessing or using Online Reservation Storefront, your transactions information, including order details, may be linked to your personal information.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information. While accessing or using Online Reservation Storefront, iQmetrix collects activity information such as access times, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and browser used.
We collect the Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- • Voluntary interaction. While interacting with Online Reservation Storefront, you may be asked directly to provide personal information. For example, you may enter your name and phone number during checkout.
- • Indirectly through your interaction. Online Reservation Storefront may indirectly and automatically collect information associated with your personal identifiers. For example, Online Reservation Storefront may create access logs associated with your name or link to an associated purchase history.
2.2. Use of Information
We collect and process Personal Information through Online Reservation Storefront for the following purposes:
- Providing the Service. To perform functions to facilitate payments on your personal device or otherwise provide the Service.
- Improving the Service. To research and analyze usage of Online Reservation Storefront for the development of future products and to improve Online Reservation Storefront.
Your Personal Information stored in our database is deleted automatically after 5 days.
2.3. Information Sharing
We provide Personal Information to our agents, technology vendors and other service providers on a “need-to-know” basis for the purpose of providing Online Reservation Storefront and operating our business. For example, business analytics platforms, fraud detection and prevention firms and other vendors that help us improve our products and services and protect against fraud or misuse. These service providers are required to keep your Personal Information confidential, and may not use it for any purpose other than to perform services for us or as otherwise required by law.
2.3.1. Notice to California Residents
In accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), your Personal Information is disclosed to third parties in the following manners:
- How We Disclose Information. We disclosed Personal Information to third parties for business purposes during the last 12 months. For more information on the categories of information we disclosed and to whom it was disclosed, see the Information Sharing section above. We do not sell your Personal Information or the Personal Information of minors under age 16.
- Third-Party Marketing Disclosure. Under California Civil Code § 1798.83, California residents with whom we have a business relationship can request information about the types of Personal Information, if any, we shared with third parties for the direct marketing purposes of the third parties and the identities of the third parties with whom we shared such information in the last 12 months. We do not share your Personal Information with third parties in this manner and have not done so in the last 12 months. You may request more information by contacting us at support@iQmetrix.com.