Lengthy transaction times drive customers to seek device purchase and activation elsewhere, while clunky existing systems hinder store agents and prevent improving customer experience.
iQmetrix’s Unified Activation Portal, Carrier Connect, streamlines the process, delivering a fast, intuitive, stress-free activation experience that fosters customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Carrier Connect eliminates swivel-chair and multiple data-entry processes, which:
- significantly reduces transaction time
- removes data errors and inconsistencies
- lowers training costs and increases agent competency
- creates more space for customer engagement and upselling
- greatly improves customer experience and boosts loyalty
Carrier Connect stays up to date with carrier offerings, allowing store associates to take customers through all their options, including:
- rate plans
- device protection
Carrier Connect offers direct and maintenance-free connection to all Tier-1 US carriers (Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T):
- A single set of consolidated APIs integrated to Tier-1 US carriers
- A self-guided, easy-to-implement user interface that is consistent, reliable, and highly secure
- Caters for self-serve or assisted channels alike to enable omnichannel experiences
- Enterprise-grade technology designed for wireless buy-flows
Connect once, connect with all
Carrier Connect offers a one-time integration solution that benefits retailers and carriers alike.
Retailers currently activating with one or two of the carriers integrated into Carrier Connect — or not activating at all — can start activating devices on all three. Furthermore, when a new carrier joins, their offerings become accessible to the retailer and their customers. No more costly, time-consuming individual integration projects for each new carrier — just convenience and speed to market.
On the flip side, as new multi-carrier retailers join the Carrier Connect ecosystem, any onboarded carrier immediately benefits from integration with that retailer.
It’s a many-to-many integration hub that creates a synergistic ecosystem, benefitting users more and more as it evolves and expands.
The Carrier Connect portfolio has a suite of product offerings based on the wide-ranging technology needs of multi-carrier retailers and device manufacturers.
Consume lightweight multi-carrier activation API library via point-of-sale or online channel
Embedded User Interface
Embed multi-carrier activation UI experience via web-based POS or online channel
Standalone B2B Portal
Standalone, mobile, full-service multi-carrier activations portal