|OS Version||iPadOS 14|
1. RQmobile uses under 500MB. Storage space considers the operating system, RQmobile, and associated updates. If you plan on running additional applications, you may need additional storage space.
2. The iPad’s built-in camera can be used as an alternative to a stand-alone barcode scanner.
Our Tablet Picks
|Our Pick||Apple iPad (6th Generation)||9.7″||32GB||Gold||MRJN2LL/A||$430||Order Online|
|Space Gray||MR7F2LL/A||$430||Order Online|
|Other Tablets||Apple iPad (9th generation)||10.2″||64GB||Silver||MK2K3LL/A|
|Apple iPad Air (3rd generation)||9.7″||64GB||Space Gray||MUUJ2LL/A|
|Apple iPad Air (5th generation)||10.9||64GB||Space Gray|
|Apple iPad mini (5th generation)||7.9″||64GB||Gold|
|Apple iPad Pro (2nd Generation)||12.9″||64GB||Multiple||MQDC2LL/A|
|Apple iPad Pro (3rd generation)||11″||128GB||Silver||MHQT3LL/A|
|Apple iPad Pro (5th generation)||12.9″||128GB||Space Gray |
|Symbology Type||Code 39|
Our Barcode Scanner Picks
|Our Pick||Socket Mobile SocketScan S700||Blue||CX3360-1682||$315||Order Online|
|Other Barcode Scanners||Socket Mobile SocketScan S800||Black||CX2881-1476|
Contact us for more information.
Our Cash Drawer Picks
|Receipt Printer||𝙓||Black||VB320-BL1616||$150||Order Online|
|MMF VAL-u||Receipt Printer||𝙓||Black||MMF-VL1616E-04||$170||Order Online|
|Other Cash Drawers||APG Series 100||Receipt Printer||𝙓||Black||T320-BL1616|
Cash Drawer Cables and Accessories
|Product||Supported Printers||Manufacturing #||Purchase|
|APG BluePRO Bluetooth Adapter Dongle||𝙓||𝙓||BA-0510-101A-02||-|
|MMF Cash Drawer Kwick Kable||✔||✔||226-199EPST10-00||$15||Order Online|
RQmobile (as of version 2.1) can utilize any payment terminal connected to an RQ workstation to complete transactions. All devices are EMV (chip and PIN) capable and include card swipe and pin pad. This shared-terminal feature is available to all customers who subscribe to the Remote Terminal Solutions Package.
Each fully-integrated EMV-capable payment terminal within the location will be accessible to RQmobile users, who will be prompted to choose a payment device during checkout. To learn more about how to set this up, please refer to this setup guide.
As Wireless payment terminals don’t require a physical connection to the PC running RQ, they offer a mobile payment companion to RQmobile.
Certified Payment Terminals
Please visit our dedicated Payment Hardware page for details, pricing and order information.
Note: iQmetrix recommends purchasing all payment hardware through its approved hardware vendor- POSDATA. Ingenico Tetra devices purchased through an unapproved hardware vendor will be subject to a $75/device activation fee. Contact your Client Manager or a Payment Specialist for more information.
|Connectivity||AirPrint / Bluetooth / Ethernet|
Some receipt types cannot be printed to receipt printers from RQmobile.
We recommend connecting your receipt printer with a wired Ethernet connection whenever possible. This will improve connectivity and speed while reducing the chance of potential network issues. However, if your location doesn’t have an accessible Ethernet connection or you require mobility, an AirPrint-enabled or Bluetooth receipt printer may be used as an alternative.
AirPrint requires a reliable Wi-Fi network. You may also be required to install the latest version of your printer’s firmware.
Our Multifunction Office Printer Picks
|Popular Pick||Xerox VersaLink B405||✔||𝙓||𝙓||𝙓||B405/DN||$785||Order Online|
Our Receipt Printer Picks
|Our Pick||Star Micronics TSP143IIILAN3||𝙓||𝙓||✔||𝙓||Gray||39464910||$360||Order Online|
|Wireless Pick||Star Micronics TSP654II||✔||𝙓||✔||✔||Gray||39481870||$720||Order Online|
|Other||Star Micronics TSP654II||𝙓||✔||𝙓||𝙓||Gray||39481270|
|Star Micronics TSP654II||𝙓||𝙓||✔||𝙓||Gray||39449772|
3. May also be labeled as ‘TSP100III’ with Ethernet port.
|Product||Tablets Supported||Manufacturing #||Purchase|
|Anker PowerPort 4 Ports||4||AK-A2142111||$30||Order Online|
|Anker PowerPort 6 Ports||6||AK-848061074772||$40||Order Online|
|LocknCharge CarryOn Mobile Charging Station4||5||10051|
|Tripp Lite Charging Station||10||CSD1006USB||$265||Order Online|
4. Lightning cables are not included.
Network-connected devices must be on the same network to interact. We recommend connecting your device with a wired Ethernet connection whenever possible. This will improve connectivity and speed while reducing the chance of potential network issues. However, if your location doesn’t have an accessible Ethernet connection or you require mobility, a Wi-Fi connection can be used as an alternative.
The Wi-Fi connection on the device at the location where it will be used must:
- Be persistent
- Remain connected to only the intended, stable store Wi-Fi connection
- Have an average signal strength of -65 dBm or higher
- Have an average of 10 Mbit/s internet download speed
- Use the Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n) or newer standard
- Prices on this page are approximate and subject to change by the vendor.
- Timelines for hardware arrival may be 4-6 weeks from date of order, pending in-stock status.
- Payment for hardware will be made directly to the vendor (ex: CDW).
- Shipping costs are not included.
DOA, RMA, and Returns
- Most of our partners carry products that are commercial grade and thus carry a 3-year warranty.
- CDW’s DOA policy is 21 days from date of purchase and requires the original packaging in the event of a return. For this reason, we highly recommend checking your products upon arrival to ensure products operate as expected.
- Do not throw away the original packaging (boxes) until the products have been tested and the DOA window has passed. Your request for DOA will be denied if units are not returned with original packaging.
- For RMA requests, please contact the corresponding vendor rep (ex: CDW rep) if the product is within the first 21 days of purchase. If past 21 days, please contact the manufacturer directly for any RMA requests.
Contacts, Orders, and Installation Services
- CDW can provide these services.
- Contact our CDW Account Manager to receive a quote.
Corporate Account Manager | CDW Canada
800-5925 Airport Rd | Mississauga, ON L4V 1W1
Phone: 647.259.1034 | Toll Free: 866.685.0234