The wireless industry is complicated, ever-changing, and full of highs and lows. If you’re in the industry and work to make every customer’s dream come true, you get it.
But you’re not alone! With so many cell phone retailers striving for the same goal — customer satisfaction and increased sales — we’re all in it together. The iQmetrix team searched the internet to find and create groan-worthy, “that’s totally me” memes for anyone who has worked in wireless retail.
Here are 29 ridiculously relatable memes that are sure to resonate if you’re in the business of wireless.
1. It’s almost here…right?
2. That one customer that “knows it all.”
3. Closing sales is the name of the game.
4. This might hit a little too close to home…
5. *A cold, ominous breeze rolls through your store*
6. Does anyone know their password?
7. Oh, now you’d like my help?
8. Where we’re going we don’t need lightning chargers.
9. They’ll be back.
10. Always get the extended warranty.
11. No amount of Windex will solve this problem.
12. The customer account says differently.
13. When the shopper is also a “comedian.”
14. The call we all avoid.
16. Always carry the headphone jack adapter.
17. We’re confused…
18. “I promise, we don’t have it in stock.”
19. An actual nightmare.
20. What’s the polo in the carrier color even good for?
21. Whose phone line is it anyway?
22. Look for the commission at the end of the tunnel.
23. What even is reconciliation?
24. RQ is a versatile tool.
25. “So if I activate 3 phones and sell 6 cases…”
26. *Plays Closing Time by Semisonic*
27. Work smarter, not harder.
28. WHERE THOUGH?
29. A wireless store is never not busy.
Do you want even more pictures? If you’re in the wireless industry, be sure to check out our infographic on 5G readiness! On a more serious note, this infographic will outline how smart stores will be the key to harnessing next-level connectivity.