iQmetrix Executive Account Manager Stacy Hamer hosted this session at the 2010 Wireless Summit in Scottsdale, Ariz. You can watch it in its entirety, by clicking on the video below:
For information about the upcoming 2011 Wireless Summit in Miami (Oct. 16-18) and to register, visit https://summit.iqmetrix.com/
Pay on Pay: Reconciliation & Employee Commissioning -- This 30-minute session explores how to use RQ4’s reconciliation and employee commissioning functionality for best results. We discuss commission settings, SOC codes, chargebacks and how to pay employees only what you have been paid from your carrier.
- Understand how RQ4 tracks commission from carrier in detail.
- Build employee commissions around carrier commissions to automate the process. You get paid; employee gets paid. You get charged back; employee gets charged back.
- Best practices around setup to ensure you are capturing the right data to reconcile accurately.
- Best practices around reconciliation in general to save time and get better results.
- Don’t overpay employees on items you haven’t been paid for you (i.e. features). Use new filters to ensure you’re safely only paying on active live features. This cuts out any fraudulent transactions and takes out risk of paying up front and charging back later.
For information about the upcoming 2011 Wireless Summit in Miami (Oct. 16-18) and to register, visit http://summit.iqmetrix.com/