Store Traffic Down? Activate Staff During Idle Time to Fix It
Okay, hear me out. It’s easy to feel gloomy about store traffic. It’s hard to get other humans to come back to your stores, mainly because they are human:
- They need constant reminders (ex: wedding anniversary!)
- They have less attention span than a goldfish (go Google it)
- They are used to things being curated for them (ex: Netflix, Spotify or Apple tell them what to watch/listen to)
- They have less attention span than a goldfish (8 seconds vs 9 seconds)
On top of that, there are lots of shiny ads and signs telling them to buy the next gadget from another store. So you can’t blame them.
To fix it, over 100 dealers are using their staff’s idle time to engage with past customers in a really authentic way – allowing them to be more memorable and personal than the carrier or even Amazon.
And people are getting out of their chairs – to buy from their local store – all because someone listened, said hello and stayed top of mind.
Some examples from the past 30 days (each from a different carrier):
- A rep started using Statflo during their idle time and on their first day had 4 customers to contact. 4 in-store meetings were booked, resulting in 3 upgrades and 1 activation
- A rep called a customer, Paul, and he booked a meeting with his wife and son to come in 2 days later to add a line for the son and Paul’s two employees”
- A dealer with 10 stores got 16 upgrades and 38 meetings booked within 2 weeks of starting to use Statflo as a sales engine during idle time
- On the first day of using Statflo, a rep was able to book 5 meetings with previous customers. 4 of them came into the store and 3 deals were closed.
- A store manager reached out to a customer to ask about their trip to Alaska and the customer mentioned he was at the airport coming back and his wife dropped her phone. He made an appointment to come in and replace it that week.
Stories like this are why we started Statflo and built our Smart CRM
It’s proof that when you empower reps to be themselves and be authentic, customers respond by giving them their time. Yes, some may not come in as a result of a touch-point, but overwhelmingly, a simple nudge can result in someone getting into a vehicle and driving to a particular store (and hopefully your store).
So what is Statflo anyway?
It’s a Smart CRM for wireless retailers, that automatically assigns actions for reps to take during idle time to:
- Increase store traffic and overall sales
- Build strong relationships with previous customers
- Grow small business sales
- Improve their job satisfaction and stay engaged
It’s now integrated with iQmetrix to import historical data automatically and is packaged with sales training that empowers and motivates reps on how to succeed.
Want to learn more?
Chat with us via SMS at 1−647−503−4787 or click here to chat via Facebook Messenger.