Creating tests within your RQ Intranet is a great way to make sure that your employees are up to date on product and industry knowledge. You can set a passing grade, view who has taken a test and view the grades received by your staff. If you have the HR Scheduling Module, you will then have the Intranet.
Create a Test
- Within your RQ Intranet click on Training, then Create New Test.
- Create your Test Name and Description. Each question can have up to 6 multiple choice answers.
- Once you are done your creating your test, Save and then Preview and finally Publish.
- Your test will now show up under Tests.
- Click on Assign to assign the test to your employees.
- Click on Results to view the Test Results.
For more info, check out the Intranet Tests Help File on the iQmetrix Support & Community site.