For those that don’t know, Mobile World Congress Americas (MWCA), in partnership with CTIA, is a premier event bringing industry leaders together to progress business in the mobile technology industry. It’s definitely the place to be to experience the best and brightest in wireless and repair.
My name is Megan Howse and I’m the Marketing Manager for Wireless and Repair at iQmetrix. Today, I’m here to count down the top 5 reasons you should attend Mobile World Congress Americas.
Ready to hear why you need to be at MWCA? Let’s get started!
5. Los Angeles Here We Come!
This year, MWCA hits the sunshine state and hosts their event in Los Angeles. I personally have never been to the land of Hollywood and am really looking forward to the same incredible event with a change of city and venue.
4. Countless Networking Opportunities
There are going to be some great networking opportunities. One of which is our iQmetrix cocktail reception which is taking place September 12th from 7 PM - 9PM atop the Intercontinental Downtown, which turns out is the highest open-air bar in the western hemisphere! You’ll be able to take wireless and repair to new heights — literally.
3. Great Content
There are over 200 conference speakers this year! Topics cover everything from Data & Analytics, Fraud, Rethinking business models, IOT, and the Digital Future.
2. Variety Like Never Before
There are over a thousand exhibitors this year for you to explore cutting-edge technology and determine how you and your business can achieve better outcomes!
And THE NUMBER ONE REASON YOU SHOULD ATTEND MWCA?
iQmetrix will be there! We’ll be showcasing our POS and Retail Management Systems for both Wireless and Repair but we’re also so excited to unveil so many things we’ve worked so hard on this year. These developments include:
- Major enhancements to our mobile POS solution.
- Our Dropship + Endless Aisle solution that is proven to help retailers increase accessory attachment ratios.
- Our Brand. New. APPOINTMENTS This is going to be a game changer getting customers from online to in-store.
- Our REPAIR MODULE! We’ve been working hard to create customizable and efficient ways to process repairs and new functionality includes multi-signature and a repair label printing.
- We’ll also have two of our Partners, Sourcely and Statflo, joining us in our booth to show you the latest and greatest in analytics and inventory management.
Ready to see for yourself? Come meet the team!
I look forward to seeing you in L.A.!