Have a question and don’t know where to go or who to ask?
Use the new iQmetrix Support & Community site!
“The Support & Community site is a great tool for clients to use when they don’t know where to get answers or help for their particular issue,” says iQmetrix CSM Keith Nelson.
“Clients also appreciate that they can access solutions on their own time, without having to wait for support to respond. I’ve gotten some good feedback from customers I deal with. They think the site is really cool.”
Here’s how you can get to the iQ Support & Community site, with some basic instructions on how to use it:
- You can link to the Community and Support page from RQ4 (see above screenshot).
- On this site, we have a section for How To’s and General Questions. This section was created so that anyone using our software has a place to go to ask questions and get answers. When your questions are submitted here you not only have iQmetrix product experts at your disposal but also fellow iQmetrix clients and RQ4 users.
- Now you can get different views and solutions to your problem and/or question. From there, you can decide what will work best for your company.
- You can also search these questions to see if someone has already asked your question and see what answers they may have gotten.
- There’s more: You can also tag questions and answers as “useful,” so that other users visiting the site can identify which posts have helpful answers.
Check out iQmetrix’s brand-new Support & Community site!
The new Support & Community site puts all the RQ4 support and community discussions in one place. It consolidates our RQ4 help files, client suggestions and discussion forums into a single system, making it easy for users to find the information they need.
*Please note: The new site is only available to users updated to RQ4 version 4.1.4.
To access the new Support & Community site:
- First-time login: You must go through RQ4 to access the Support & Community site.
- Go to the Support tab in the upper-right corner and click on Community & Support.
- After that: You can access the Support & Community site from any device, using the following URL: http://support.iQmetrix.com
If you have any questions, please contact your CSM directly.
A note for IT administrators:
To grant all employees access the RQ4 Support & Community site, please ensure to whitelist the URL: http://support.iQmetrix.com