iQmetrix USA Sweepstakes Winners
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS NOW CLOSED.
The winners of the five Visa Gift cards in the US were:
- Kyle Forster, WI
- David Luviano, FL
- Jeff Mars, OH
- Colton Watts, MO
- Ryan Zallar, MO
iQmetrix USA Sweepstakes Official Rules (“Rules”)
Survey Sweepstakes April 19, 2021 to April 30, 2021
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE CHANCES OF WINNING.
The sweepstakes will run from 12:00:01 a.m. on April 19, 2021 Pacific Time to 11:59:59 p.m. on April 30, 2021 Pacific Time (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
This sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time their entries are submitted. Employees and directors of iQmetrix USA Inc., (“iQmetrix”), its affiliated companies or their other representatives or agents (and their respective dependants, immediate family members and individuals residing in their same household) are not eligible to participate. iQmetrix may hold separate sweepstakes in other geographic regions during the Sweepstakes Period.
Entry limit is one (1) entry per person, per household. Participants submitting more than one entry will be disqualified. All entries become the exclusive property of iQmetrix.
There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
1. Online by completing a survey
To enter the Sweepstakes by completing an online survey, log onto www.surveymonkey.com/r/iqmetrixtrends2021, follow the directions to complete the survey, and opt to be included in the Sweepstakes. The website will be available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week during the Sweepstakes Period.
You must complete the entire survey to receive an entry into the Sweepstakes. The answers to survey questions will have no effect on the ability to participate or win in the Sweepstakes. Web entries for the Sweepstakes must be received by 11:59 pm Pacific Time on the last day of the Sweepstakes Period. Any other attempts for entry via the web are void.
2. Via regular mail
Hand print your name, complete address including postal code, and email address, and send to iQmetrix Draw (Marketing), 445 South Main Street, Suite 300, Davidson, North Carolina 28036 USA. Mail in entries must be postmarked by the last day of each Sweepstakes Period. Mail-in entries must be received by 11:59 pm Pacific Time on the 10th day following the Sweepstakes Period. No copies, facsimiles or mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Neither iQmetrix nor its agencies are responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, postage-due, misdirected, or stolen mail or entries.
There will be five (5) draws conducted for this Sweepstakes Period. Winners will be selected in random draws from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period on the 14th of the month following the Sweepstakes Period (May 14, 2021). Draws will be conducted at iQmetrix’s head office, located at 250 Howe Street - Suite 1210, Vancouver, BC. Winners will be notified by email on the 20th of the month following the Sweepstakes Periods. We DO NOT notify winners by telephone.
There are five (5) prizes available to be won in the US draw, each prize consisting of one (1) USD$100 Visa Gift card, for a total of five (5) winners and a total value of USD$500. All expenses related to the awarding and use of the prizes including surcharges, fees, and taxes (federal, provincial, state and local), are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Odds of winning in any draw will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for that draw. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prizes or redeem prizes for cash, but iQmetrix reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if the Prize becomes unavailable.
To be declared the winner of the prize, the selected entrant must:
- respond to the prize notification email within three (3) days of transmission;
- correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question; and
- sign a declaration of compliance with these Rules within ten (10) days of receipt of the Prize and an Acceptance and Acknowledgement Form stating that he/she:
- has read, understands and complies with the Rules;
- releases and discharges iQmetrix, and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability in connection with the Sweepstakes; and
- consents to the disclosure of the winner's name and address to governmental agencies or regulatory authorities as required by law.
The applicable prize will be delivered via email to the declared winner as soon as possible in the circumstances.
Return of any prize notification email as undeliverable may result in disqualification, and an alternate winner may be selected. If documents are not returned in a timely basis, or if the winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Rules, the prize will be automatically forfeited and another entrant will be selected by random draw in accordance with these Rules.
Disclaimer and Liability Exclusion
The Released Parties will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for, or be liable to any Sweepstakes entrant or any other person for:
- any erroneous, lost, damaged, late, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, defective, or altered Sweepstakes entries, regardless of the cause;
- any changes in email addresses or email address assignments after Sweepstakes entry forms are submitted;
- any failure for any reason whatsoever of the selected entrant to receive a prize notification email;
- any computer, online, or technical malfunctions or errors that may occur, regardless of the cause; or
- any damage or loss, including any loss of use, loss of production, loss of profits (anticipated or otherwise), loss of markets, economic loss, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage or punitive damages, whether in contract, tort or under any other theory of law or equity, arising from, connected with, or relating to the Sweepstakes or the submission of entries to the Sweepstakes or participation in the Sweepstakes or the Sweepstakes Prize, or the use of the www.iqmetrix.com or www.surveymokey.com websites (including the downloading of any materials from those web sites) and regardless of the cause or any negligence by iQmetrix or anyone for whom iQmetrix is responsible, and notwithstanding that iQmetrix may have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage being incurred.
Consent to Personal Information Use and Disclosure
Participants who enter the Sweepstakes by completing a survey must agree to additional and separate terms for the survey.
This Sweepstakes is organized by iQmetrix USA Inc., 445 South Main Street, Suite 300, Davidson, North Carolina 28036 USA.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND IQMETRIX RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND/OR OTHER RELIEF FROM ALL RESPONSIBLE PERSONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as intended by iQmetrix, including due to computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause that corrupts or interferes with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, iQmetrix may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant responsible for such misconduct and cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes.
Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes acceptance and agreement to these Sweepstakes Rules.
Decisions of Sweepstakes judges in respect of any aspect of the Sweepstakes are final and binding on all entrants.
The list of winners may be submitted to governmental agencies or regulatory authorities as required by law.
These Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware and the laws of the United States of America.
The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local/municipal laws and is void where prohibited by law. iQmetrix may, where required by law, disclose Sweepstakes entrant information to the government. If any provision of these Rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of this sweepstakes may be submitted by a resident of the Province of Quebec to the Régie des alcools, des jeux et des courses for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted by a resident of the Province of Quebec to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
iQmetrix reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes period or revise these Rules at any time without further notice.