1. Audits of the Refunds Processed in RQ:
- Use the Refund Summary Report to identify employees with high cash refunds.
- Look for invoices with items sold as a negative quantity.
- Watch for refunds with the same dollar values.
- Identify employees with high volume of refunds under $50.
2. Monitor Commission Charge Backs:
- Employees with a high number of charge backs for items that do not require a device. (Features are the most commonly seen for this.)
- If you are paying on a GP basis for commissions, use the Login Audit Report to ensure the employee invoice has the items actually punched into the store. (This is a great tool when you are using the biometric finger print for punch-ins.)
3. Handset Trade-In Fraud:
- Compare the non-payments to RQ and look for consistency among employees.
- If you have a significant amount of non-payments and if they are from the same employee, there is a high probability of fraud occurring.
4. Cash-Out Reconciliation:
- Monitor your cash outs to deposit postings.
- Ensure that the deposits are matching the cashout totals in RQ.
- Look for consistencies with employee and location. (Use biometric fingerprint to validate the cashout and cash-in process.)
5. Avoid Buddy Punching:
- 60% of employees admit to having buddy punched at some point.
- Require biometric fingerprint scans on logins, cash-ins, and punch-ins.
For more information on this or other RQ features and functionality, email training@iQmetrix.com or contact your Account Manager directly.