Interactive and incentive based cutting-edge sales training technology translates to more engaged brand ambassadors, delivering better customer experiences.
SellPro is a field-proven, mobile-first training platform that incentivizes sales associates to learn more about the products and services they sell, by giving them the opportunity to earn them – just for using the app.
Here are some things to keep in mind about retail sales training:
- In most cases, the typical sales associate forgets approximately 70% of what they have learned within a 24-hour period.
- Traditional PC-based training is not as engaging to sales associates, and creates staffing challenges for the retailer.
- A better trained sales team naturally provides a more informative experience for the customer, which in turn increases profits for the retailer.
When training is perceived as a benefit and not as a chore, everyone wins!
Mobile platform, incentive-based training comes with serious advantages:
- Manufacturers support mobile training to drive their message.
- Managers at store, district, and even regional levels can easily manage training results on a single, easy-to-use platform.
- Sales associates retain more information about the products they sell to better qualify the customer.
- A fully interactive learning environment powered by award perks appeals to the competitive nature of today’s sales associates.
Considering these points, iQmetrix’s partnership with SellPro makes complete sense. Supporting the day-to-day needs of efficiently running your business with value-added resources is what separates iQmetrix from the rest of the herd, and working together with SellPro to create a cutting-edge mobile training solution is the next step in the evolution of retail management.
“A better trained sales team naturally provides a more informative experience for the customer, while increasing profits for the retailer.”
Why should you take advantage of the training?
- More effective and focused training for your sales team
- Increased RPU
- Enhanced customer experience
- Reduction in operating expenses
- The right training drives the right kind of behavior on the sales floor