Chase Merchant Services
Secure Payment Processing at specially negotiated rates from Chase.
Whether you're serving your customers at the counter, floating around the store or online, Chase has the solutions you need.
Switch to Chase Merchant Services today for:
- Seamless integration into your iQmetrix RQ software
- Securely tokenize customer information to help avoid unrecovered handset costs (works with iQmetrix’s Hardware Collection Tool)
- iQmetrix negotiated rates
- An online comprehensive reporting tool
- Fraud prevention tools to help keep your business secure
- 24/7 knowledgeable in-house customer support
- Next business day funding with a new or existing Chase business banking account1
Sign Up Today
For more information on how Chase merchant services can help your business save, contact a dedicated representative today at 888.849.8982 in the U.S. and 866.503.1284 in Canada. Or visit Chase.
Businesses are required to complete an application and agree to terms and conditions at the time of enrollment. All businesses are subject to credit approval. Merchant services are provided by Paymentech, LLC (“Chase”), a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
1Next business day funding is available to eligible Chase merchant services clients who deposit into a single Chase business checking account. Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, and American Express® OptBlue® credit and debit transactions are eligible. All businesses are subject to business credit approval and all funds are subject to fraud monitoring. In addition, funding is subject to the terms and conditions of the merchant processing agreement. Chase must receive settled transactions by 11:59 pm EST. Funds are deposited on the next business day, excluding weekends and bank holidays. Some exclusions may apply, talk to a Chase talk to a Chase Representative for more detail. The listed payment brand(s) are not sponsors of this program. All marks are marks of their respective companies.