Wireless retailers have developed a reciprocal relationship with customers. The retailer provides an innovative omnichannel experience that is as seamless and customized as possible. In exchange, customers allow some of their personal information to be tracked, stored, and analyzed.
Your business is likely always collecting data, and sorting through it all can be very overwhelming. Studies suggest that only 10% of data is necessary to answer everyday questions from your business operations. This is why wireless dealers need to break down their data into usable information — it lets you create solutions efficiently and lets you get back to focusing on business.
This holiday season you're going to have increased traffic. Are you prepared to maximize your sales with this influx of store traffic? Let’s say 30% of visitors to your wireless store make a purchase. That means that you have the chance to influence 70% of your customers to buy! While the exact percentage may vary in each of your stores, the key point is this: you need to take advantage of the opportunity to sell more in your stores. To be able to take full advantage of it, you will first you need to track it.
Have you ever called a customer service number, and then sat on hold for 20 minutes? Not only was listening to the elevator music annoying, but you also spent 20 minutes of your life waiting to solve a problem that probably only took five minutes to fix.
Customization is the name of the game when it comes to building relationships with customers. Just as a gift is more memorable when it is personally picked out for the recipient, a transaction is more successful when it is geared to the consumer's own self-image.
For wireless retailers' business strategies to succeed, they need to incorporate feedback. Companies pursuing an omnichannel approach should test different tactics and measure their results.
If you are a regular reader of the iQmetrix blog, you know we talk a lot about the in-store experience, specifically, how to survive in a time when customers have everything at their fingertips.
Omnichannel retail strategies unite online and offline channels to deliver a unified shopping experience to customers. Today’s consumers no longer shop only in-store or online. Instead, they fluidly switch from one channel to another, expecting a seamless brand experience across brick-and-mortar, mobile, desktop, print, and more.
So, you’re a small/medium business (SMB); not selling lemonade on the corner, but not taking over multiple floors of a skyscraper. You’re somewhere between that massive gap.
What can we say about data? To quote the legendary country music star Tim McGraw, “I like it, I love it, I want some more of it,” and I know I’m not the only one that feels this way.
There are a handful of brands that I’m extremely dedicated to. In most cases, I will go completely out of my way to shop at a particular store. But what is the secret ingredient to building brand loyalty? I know for myself there are a few key reasons why I choose to stay true to a brand.
When it comes to today’s shoppers, understanding consumer behavior is complex. Multiple factors affect their actions, from technology to generational/socio-economic differences, cultures, and accessibility.