NOTE: The date of this specific training has passed. Please check out our upcoming training offerings.
Revolutionizing Reporting: Intermediate Training for BI Users
Dates: May 19 - 20, 2014
Time: May 19 - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. | May 20 - 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Facilitators: Sarah Tuff and Ashia Coleman
Join the BI Team in an Intermediate BI learning workshop. Roll up your sleeves and move beyond the basics! Building upon the foundations taught in launch training, apply what you have learned in Level 1 and Level 2 training to leverage other lesser explored areas of the Cube.
Led by one of our BI Product Experts you will:
· Apply report building techniques to produce reports using other beneficial areas such as: Coupons, Discount and Refund Codes, Sales Contests, Marketing Lists, Computing Phone Profit, Growth Analysis and more
· Work in a classroom of other BI customers gaining Best Practice methodologies from both iQmetrix and other users
· Take part in a workable session producing reports in a step by step guided session
· Leave with published usable content you can go home and start using!
To attend this training, we ask that you meet the following criteria:
· Have completed iQCampus BI Launch training Course
· Have completed BI Level 1 and Level 2 Launch Training hosted by the BI Team
· Can build an design basic sales reports using the sales measure group
· Understands how to build and use customer measures
For more information on this or other training options, please email us at training@iQmetrix.com.
Please be sure to bring your laptops with RQ already downloaded and your power cords.
**Due to restricted seating, fees may be non-refundable for cancellations within the 3-week period preceding the session. Any issues will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.