NOTE: The date of this specific training has passed. Please check out our upcoming training offerings.
Who should attend: Those responsible for Reconciliation, Auditing, and Financial Reporting for your company.
Location: iQmetrix U.S. Headquarters in Davidson, NC
Dates: September 11 and 12, 2013
- September 11: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. for one-on-one Q&A)
- September 12: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Facilitator: Karrie Stokes
Are you… Getting every dollar from your carrier that you are owed? Auditing every process that you could? Creating accurate reporting for your financial statements?
The purpose of this 2-day workshop is to teach you how to use RQ4 to manage your finances more efficiently. In our new Revenue Assurance Workshop, you will learn how to leverage RQ4 for the following processes:
- Price Sheet/Carrier Commission: Setup and best practices specific to AT&T dealers
- General Ledger Setup, Mapping, and Customization
- General Ledger Reporting and Exporting
- Employee Commission Setup and Best Practices
- Discount/Coupon Management
- Invoice Editing
- Purchase Order Reconciliation
- Cash Out Reconciliation and Reporting
- Reconciling Vendor Rebates: Tips and best practices specific to AT&T dealers
- Reconciling Charge Backs
- Vendor Rebate and Charge Back Reporting
- General Reconciliation: Vendor Partner Products and Inventory Cost Auditing
This is also a great opportunity to network and share ideas and best practices with other AT&T dealers.
Registration deadline is Friday, August 30, 2013. Limited seating is available. This is the only AT&T-specific Revenue Assurance Workshop scheduled for 2013, so please be sure to sign up quickly to reserve your spot.
Please contact training@iQmetrix.com to save your seats today or for any questions!
We look forward to seeing you in Davidson!
The iQmetrix Professional Services Team