There are many great aspects of attending iQmetrix events, such as the Summit or Retail Success Workshops.
For us… the best part is getting to meet our clients face-to-face!
For the clients that attend such events… we overwhelmingly hear that their favorite parts are meeting iQmetrix staff face-to-face (awww shucks… you’re making us blush!) and getting the chance to meet and network with their peers in the wireless industry –- sharing processes and best practices, comparing concerns and issues and having a few laughs together along the way. It’s exhilarating and enlightening for all involved… and we’re so happy we can be a part of it.
So, let’s keep the conversations going!
The iQmetrix Support & Community site has discussion forums for just that! Users of iQmetrix software can interact with each other on the site, as well as with iQmetrix staff.
Questions Section: Ask a question, add your thoughts to a discussion or provide a solution for someone else’s query. This section was created so that any user of iQmetrix software can ask a question and then get some different views and possible solutions to consider.
Some tricks for the iQmetrix Support Community Questions Section:
- Search questions to see if someone has already posted the same question… and then see what kind of responses are already available for that question.
- Show your support for a question that hasn’t been answered yet by clicking the ‘Me Too’ button.
- Sort questions by Most Asked, Recent, Needs Answer or Answered depending on what you want to contribute to the conversation.
How do you access the iQmetrix Support Community?
- First-time login: You must go through RQ4 to access the Support & Community site.
- Go to the Support tab in the upper-right corner and click on Community & Support.
- After that: You can access the Support & Community site from any device, using the following URL: http://support.iQmetrix.com