NOTE: The date of this specific training has passed. Please check out our upcoming training offerings.
Who Should Attend: Those who wear many hats, including Management, Administrative, Owners, Finance, and Inventory
Dates: April 3 and April 4, 2013
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Place: Vancouver, BC
Facilitator: Kris Rogers
Do you wear many hats in your company by managing different facets of the organization?
Do you know the basics but want to learn more about how to utilize the powerful tools that RQ has to offer to help you make better decisions, faster?
If this is the case for you or others in your company, please join us in Vancouver BC, on April 3 and 4 2013 for our latest Professional Services Workshop, Intermediate RQ Training.
It was excellent and shows that our company is only scratching the surface of what RQ can provide. Intermediate RQ Training Attendee
This workshop is designed to be an interactive, worskshop style experience - An iQmetrix Professional Services Specialist (along with other special guests from time to time) bring you the latest on the most requested RQ training topics below. Learn tips, tricks and things you didn't know existed. Get your questions answered while learning about industry best practices and processes. This workhip was made specifically for RQ users who want to maximize the software to its fullest potential and do so from a hands on approach.
New additions to the RQ Intermediate training workshop will include: Complete functionality and feature reviews of the latest RQ versions. Including the Hardware Collections module and AppleCare Integration.
- Inventory Management: Excelling at Inventory Management involves more than just making sure there is a product on the shelf. Too much or too little inventory can have a great financial impact on your company. Learn Inventory Management Best Practices and how to implement them using RQ. Learn how to maximize the usage of RQ's standard and new features in your business using time saving tips and tricks that top dealers are using to succeed.
- Operations, Communications and iQmanager: Understand the operations/iQmanager console that everyone on your team will use to prioritize their daily tasks and activities, keep tabs on their sales and commissions and be notified of current and upcoming follow-ups. Learn how to use RQ to communicate in different ways with your team, from the corporate office to the sales floor.
- Marketing: Think outside the box and stay top-of-mind with customers by using the Marketing Module to automate, personalize and manage sophisticated marketing campaigns. Easily segment customers by demographics, products purchased (or not purchased) and sales history, then contact them about upcoming promotions, warranty expirations and new product releases. (Please note that you need the GROW package or the Marketing Package to use the Marketing Module.)
- Finance: This session will explore using RQ’s Finance Module. Including the setup of the G/L Categories and the G/L Accounts in order to provide the foundation for exporting directly into QuickBooks or Great Plains. We will also discuss Vendor Rebate, Chargeback and General reconciliation.
- Reporting: Add insight into every aspect of your business. Align corporate resources with strategic goals, measure performance and see results. RQ reporting gives you the direction you need to be proactive and make decisions with certainty. Learn how to navigate through many options to gather and process valuable data with RQ Reporting and Dashboards. This session will show RQ users how to take advantage of advanced reporting tools in RQ - including creating fraud detection reports, custom sales reports, inventory reports and chargeback reports..
Registration Deadline is March 13, 2013.
Please be sure to bring your laptops with RQ already downloaded and your power cords.
**Due to restricted seating, fees may be non-refundable for cancellations within the 2-week period before the session. This will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
We look forward to seeing you!