NOTE: The date of this specific training has passed. Please check out our upcoming training offerings.
Comprehensive Finance Learning Workshop
Who should attend: Those responsible for Reconciliation, Auditing, and Financial Reporting for their company.
Dates: July 9 and 10, 2014
Time: July 9 - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. July 10 - 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Place: Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch
Facilitator: Karrie Stokes
The purpose of this 2-day workshop is to teach you how to use RQ to manage your finances more efficiently. In our new Comprehensive Finance Workshop, you will learn how to leverage RQ for the following processes:
Price Sheet/Carrier Commission: Setup and best practices
- General Ledger Setup, Mapping, and Customization
- General Ledger Reporting and Exporting
- Employee Commission Setup and Best Practices
- Discount/Coupon Management
- Invoice Editing
- Purchase Order Reconciliation
- Cash Out Reconciliation and Reporting
- Sales Tax Reporting
- Reconciling Vendor Rebates: Tips and best practices
- Reconciling Charge Backs
- Vendor Rebate and Charge Back Reporting
- General Reconciliation: Vendor Partner Products and Inventory Cost Auditing
This is also a great opportunity to network and share ideas and best practices with other wireless dealers.
Limited seating is available. Please be sure to bring your laptops wand your power cords.
Please contact training@iQmetrix.com to save your seats today or for any questions! We look forward to seeing you!
**Due to restricted seating, fees may be non-refundable for cancellations within the 3-week period preceding the session. Any issues will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.