NOTE: The date of this specific training has passed. Please check out our upcoming training offerings.
Who should attend: Intermediate to Advanced BI Users
Dates: August 15/16, 2012
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily
Bring: Your Laptop!
Place: Miami, FL
Hampton Inn & Suites
Miami Brickell Downtown
50 SW 12th Street
Miami, FL 33130
Facilitator: Sarah Tuff
*Prerequisites at bottom. Limited Space Available
What is this new BI Skills Workshop about?
During this intimate, how-to workshop session, we’ll show you concepts and reports prebuilt in your own environment!
You will benefit from the knowledge of other industry leading retailers and networking opportunities. The BEST part: You will leave with completed reports and knowledge of how to create and deploy BI in your organization.
Practical and Applicable Seminar Topics include:
Advanced Sales Techniques
- Best practices for deploying BI to regional and district management teams
- Using MTD sales and trending
- Incorporating Targets
- Using year-over-year data to create a Customized Market Growth Analysis
- Per-location and per-employee count metrics
- Best month in business
Inventory: Forecasting Methods
In this session, we will work on the most commonly applied method for forecasting inventory and viewing On Hand and Weeks of Sales. Once completed, we will add in the extra custom columns relevant for you. Here are some examples:
- Overstock % / Stockout %
- On Transfer
- On Back Order
- Retail Price
Inventory: Auditing Processes
Lock down on store and back-office processes related to inventory. Build simple and user friendly metrics-based reports that will highlight outstanding items complement RQ. Build views by Location-Vendor-Transaction ID and product level details (if needed).
- Open RMA
- Open Purchase Order by Location
- Open Purchase Order by Vendor
- Purchase Order Aging
- RMA Aging
Which phone is selling most effectively and in what combination? Which representatives are making these sales? We will build reports that will determine how well your devices are selling when a specific term and plan are sold. These types of reports will provide insight into the recent comp changes that affect many of you.
- Rate Plan Mix
- Rate plan frequency: This phone sells most often on this rate plan (as a %).
- Must have completed Level 1 & Level 2 BI Training (Click here for an iQ University BI Review)
- Can successfully build custom measures using the query Editor.
- Understands the basics of the following BI components:
- Locations and Employees: Location view; Employee view
- Categories and Products: Product view
- RQ knowledge:
- Understands inventory SKU setup and how that impacts:
- Performance group use
- Basic inventory category structure
- Is familiar with the following:
- Organizational structure (names and role hierarchy)
- Employee compensation model and configuration within RQ
For more information, please contact training@iQmetrix.com. Please remember, seating is limited and is reserved on a first come, first served basis.