You are here
Revenue Assurance Workshop for Sprint: June 4 in Davidson, NC
NOTE: The date of this specific training has passed. Please check out our upcoming training offerings.
Who should attend:Those responsible for Reconciliation, Auditing, and Financial Reporting for their company.
Dates: June 4 and 5, 2013
Time: June 4 - 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m | June 5 - 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Bring: Your Laptop!
Location: iQmetrix U.S. Headquarters (Davidson, NC)
Facilitator: Karrie Stokes
Registration deadline: Thursday, May 30, 2013
*Prerequisites at bottom. Register now as seats are limited!
What is the NEW Revenue Assurance Workshop?
The purpose of this 2-day workshop is to teach you how to use RQ4 to manage your finances more efficiently.
- Getting every dollar from your carrier that you are owed?
- Auditing every process that you could?
- Creating accurate reporting for your financial statements?
In our new Revenue Assurance Workshop, you will learn how to leverage RQ4 for the following processes:
- Price Sheet/Carrier Commission: Setup and best practices specific to Sprint dealers
- Reconciling Vendor Rebates: Tips and best practices specific to Sprint dealers
- Reconciling Charge Backs
- Vendor Rebate and Charge Back Reporting
- General Reconciliation: Vendor Partner Products and Inventory Cost Auditing
- Purchase Order Reconciliation
- Cash Out Reconciliation and Reporting
- Employee Commission Setup and Best Practices
- General Ledger Setup, Mapping, and Customization
- General Ledger Reporting and Exporting
This is also a great opportunity to network and share ideas and best practices with other Sprint dealers.
- Must be a Sprint dealer.
- Have a basic understanding of and experience with RQ4.
- Familiar with your company's Carrier Commission Structure and Financial Reporting Needs.
Registration deadline is Thursday, May 30, 2013. Limited seating is available. This is the only Sprint-specific Revenue Assurance Workshop scheduled for 2013, so please be sure to sign up quickly to reserve your spot.
If you have any questions, please email us at training@iQmetrix.com and we'll be happy to help!
iQmetrix is hosting separate trainings for different carrier dealers.If you are not a Sprint dealer, please rest assured that we are hosting one session per quarter for each carrier. If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Dillinger at MelissaD@iQmetrix.com.